March 13, 2011

Vitti's Birthday


It was Vitti's birthday yesterday!
It is hard to believe she is now 13! She doesn't look 13. Well, at least not to me.
When she woke up yesterday she came downstairs and found the table all set for breakfast. We usually don't do this so she was quite surprised.
I made waffles for everybody. No, I did not make them from scratch. They come in a lil package that you just toss in the toaster. But we did have herkin' expensive maple syrup with it! Steve's Maple Syrup. Original Canadian. A 250 ml bottle costs more then a steak! Never heard of the stuff while I was living in Canada. Oh, well....
She enjoyed her breakfast and then Tommy gave her her present from him. LIME perfume from Taffi. She loved it! She almost bathed in the stuff. She does love her perfume! Good choice, Tommy! (Ok, it was me who picked it out really..)
Vitti putting on her new perfume!


Once Vitti left for school I got out the old hamster cage I had in the garage. I cleaned it and set it up for our new bunny! Man, those pellets stink!
I then went to the pet store in Cecina and picked up the bunny. Oh, I found out its a female bunny.
We surprised vitti with a sushi lunch that Romano picked up from Tokyo Japanese restaurant in Cecina. She liked that! We all liked that!
Then it was cake and present time! We gave Vitti her presents; 2 books and Mario Bros game for the wii. Oh, I also gave her a little wooden box that I had decoupaged for her. It came out rather nice but it doesn't open. I must have done something wrong. Bummer....
The box I made for Vitti.




We saved the best for last! I had gift wrapped the bunny's hay... or grass, or whatever it's called. It was a big package!
I gave it to her and told her it was the sweatshirts she had asked for.
She opened the package and just stared at it. Took a few seconds for it to sink in and then she started jumping up and down!
I brought out the cage with the bunny and she was just so happy!
She said she NEVER would have imagined getting a rabbit. Especially after all the time Romano had said NO!


After lunch Romano drove Tommy to the train station as he was going to Rome with a friend for two days. That's a whole other entry I guess. My lil baby boy going to Rome with friends.. Sheesh! Where does the time go?
I drove Vitti into town at 3 pm. She met up with her friends and they walked around Cecina for a few hours. They were supposed to go to the movies but there was no mattinee...
They went to the chocolate fair and bought, well, chocolate. LOL
At 5:30 pm I got a phone call that the girls wanted to be picked up because it was raining.


The girls were spending the night here...
I picked them all up and home we came. They played with the wii for a bit and then had hot dogs in burger buns that Romano bought. Romano is not savy with American fast food...
The girls enjoying their hybrid hotdog/hamburgers






The girls then grabbed ice cream, chips, candies, drinks and board games and retired to the loft for the evening! LOL
I could here them talking till about midnight....
This morning they came down at about 9 a.m. and I made them waffles!
Right now the girls are sitting on the floor in the livingroom playing with Nina... Yes, they named the bunny Nina.
I like that name. Hope the bunny does too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment