March 15, 2011

Floppy Bread

I though Floppy Bread was a pretty cute title for this entry. Not that I want to write about the floppy bread I made. 
Romano just walked in and said "Goodness, that bread is ugly!"
I just looked at him and said nothing.
He quickly added "But, I bet it tastes GREAT!"
Smart man.


I'll show you the bread but you must promise not to laugh.


Floppy Bread

Ok, you laughed.. I saw you! 


Today I had a rather quiet day. I only had to babysit Nina. The lil pooper. Who knew a small rabbit could poop so much!
She is very clean around the house but man, oh man, all she does in her cage is eat and poop. Actually, I know a few people like that.. hmmm

Tommy started his sort of Spring Break today. I say "sort of" because Italy really does not have Spring breaks. The kids usually get a week off around Easter and then have a few days off during the year by having long weekends and stuff. But this year there are no holidays to add the long weekend on to. 
It seems all the holidays land on a Sunday or otherwise non school day so they are screwed. 

Well, I know you would love to hear more about my SUPER EXCITING life but I must put the focaccia in the oven! Yep, a regular Martha Stewart! That's me!

I promise that as of tomorrow I will write more exciting and specific things in my blog! Really!

Oh! Wait! I might post pics of Nina later on.. so you might want to check back. I mean, what else were you doing today anyway?



No comments:

Post a Comment