October 15, 2014

October 15th, 2014

Moving right along with Project Life. 
Fotofusion really does make it easy. Well, at least for me. 
It works with layers like Photoshop but you can just draw a frame and "plop" your image in without having to go thru the clipping part.
I hate the clipping part. Or it hates me. The point is we just don't get along.
I would love to be able to use psd templates in Fotofusion though.
The Project Life templates by Becky Higgins are pretty easy to reconstruct but there are some cute journal cards out there that I would love to be able to use!

Anyway, on to the photos.
Here is Week 35.
It is only one page as not a lot happened that week but like I said in my earlier post I am not going to stress about it!

And here is Week 36!
As you can see I have three pages for this week but am I stressed about having and uneven amount of pages?
NO, SIREE!
A bit shaky but not stressed.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3



Well, that's it for today!

Gotta go back to work and make more pages!




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!! How will a third page work for you when you have them printed? Love the photos, love the colors. Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, Susan! Thanks for commenting!
    I will probably lose my mind when it comes to the actual printed book! LOL
    I am trying not to pay attention to where all my extra pages will wind up..LOL
    I will try to just enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete