Happy New Year!
And once again at the top of my resolutions list I have written "KEEP BLOG UPDATED!"Wonder if this is my lucky year?
This picture was taken shortly before midnight on December 31st, 2012 so it is actually a photo from last year....
Also on my LONG (but getting shorter) list of resolutions is the following:
- Read more classics
- Do a PL album focussing on the year in progress
- Finish the numerous TRAVEL books that I promised I would do LAST year!
- Take long WALKS with hubby
- Cook a new MEAL every week
- Study GERMAN more and read more books in German
- Take a photo EVERYDAY
- Post said photos on SHUTTERCAL
I think that is about it! It's long enough don't ya think?
Well, I will end my first post now as I am actually writing this on January 10th and cannot for the life of me remember what I did on January 1st!
Looking for those photos on Shuttercal... ;)
ReplyDelete